The Grange Hill East Food Cupboard
Our humble Food Cupboard at 470 Auden Rd. provides emergency food to local families and individuals in need. We offer non-perishables, frozen bread, and hygiene products. Eggs, milk, cheese, and meat are often available.
Typically the location is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays (see below for hours).
We do request those accessing this resource to sign-in. Records are kept confidentially and used to help with funding, planning and fair food distribution. We do not require detailed financial information.
This food pantry could not be run without the dedicated support of our warm and welcoming volunteers.
Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Our Food Cupboard is operating with limited capacity during the pandemic. Patrons may not enter the building at this time.
However, you may:
Pick up a hamper/bag of food during unscheduled curbside pickup on:
- Wednesday evenings 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday mornings 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Please respect social distancing rules and wear a mask if you are able.
Access fresh produce via the North End Harvest Market.
- Register via this link by the Sunday prior to each Wednesday drop-off or pick-up.
We are working toward re-engaging volunteers. If you are interested in helping out in this capacity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Cupboard Hours During COVID-19
- Wednesdays 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Unscheduled curbside pickup.
- Thursdays 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Registration required
- Saturday mornings 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- The Food Cupboard does not operate during Statutory Holidays.
Location: 470 Auden Rd. (Auden Place)