Food Cupboard Assistants and COBS Bread
Welcome back, Valued Volunteers
You must be registered as a Food Cupboard Assistant or a COBS Bread Volunteer with the Grange Hill East Neighbourhood Group to sign up for a shift.
Shift Registration and Views
- You may download the Signup Genius App for easier viewing on your phone or tablet. It is best if you create your own account to sign in.
- “Calendar View" seems only to be available on a laptop/computer. Using this view may simplify the process.
- “List View" allows users to see available registration slots.
- For Wed/Sun Food Cupboard Schdeules: There is a different registration link for each month (September to December, 2020). For the Food Cupboard, scheduled shift time starts 15 minutes before the Food Cupboard Opens (e.g. if the pantry is open from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., your shift will start at 6:15 p.m.).
Alternate Name Option
- When you log in to SignUp Genius, you can register and make an account with your full name. But consider using the “display an alternate name" option for your shift registration (e.g. Using your first initial and last name). This alternate name is what will be be available for anyone viewing SignUpGenius webpage.
- Any additional contact information (e.g. phone number) will not be visible to other volunteers, but will be available to the Neighbourhood Group administrator(s).
- Should you need to cancel your shift, you may work with other volunteers to reschedule.
- Please ensure you cancel your shift on SignUp Genius. If you need help finding a replacement, please connect with the Neighbourhood Support Worker (call/text: 519-820-9576).
- If the Food Cupboard Needs to be closed for any reason, please contact the Neighbourhood Support Worker.
Updated Sept. 3, 2020