Hamper Sign Up. Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2019
What: Salvation Army Christmas Hamper Registration
Where: Community Room at 394 Auden Rd.
- Wednesday, November 27, 2019 OR
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
What to Bring:
- Identification for everyone in the family (health cards are okay)
- Proof of address
- Proof of income (e.g.: OW/ODSP slips, pay stubs, bank statements)
- Notes or general knowledge of monthly expenses (e.g. rent, utilities, phone, internet, transportation, insurance, debts, food, etc.)
Who: This registration session is intended for residents of the Grange Hill East Neighbourhood. Find your neighbourhood here: Neighbourhood Search
Gifts: Toys are available for children ages 0 to 11; gift cards are available for children ages 12 to 16
Who qualifies: If after accounting for rent, groceries, childcare, vehicle, and other expenses, a family has less than $500/month of income remaining, they qualify for a hamper. Turkey & potato or chicken & rice hampers are available to better meet the cultural needs of families.
Notes: Consent forms are available in English, Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish
Distribution Date: Friday, December 20, 2019