Camp-Style Summer Programming
Despite not being able to run full-day camps this year, our camp committee is hoping to provide stellar summer programming. Our goal is to offer fun-filled morning or afternoon registered, week-long sessions with a strong outdoor component. These will adhere to stringent health and safety guidelines.
- Dates: Weekly from July 5 to mid-August.
- Locations: Ken Danby Public School – Community Room
- Session Length: 3 hours
- Cost: $60/session
- Financial Assistance: Applications can be made to the Children’s Foundation of Guelph Wellington’s Free to Grow program for families living below the low income cut-off.
- Registration protocol: You can register up to two weeks per child to begin. This will allow other families to sign up as well. Put your kids on the waitlist for as many weeks as you like. We will be in touch when spots become available.
- Register here: https://form.jotform.com/ghengcamp/2021camp
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from previous Leaders in Training (LITs) for Camp Counsellor positions. Experience working at Grange Hill East or similar neighbourhood group camps is an asset. Expressions of interest must be submitted by June 8, 2021.
Contact our friendly camp committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our small team of local community members organizes camp logistics and hiring between February and the end of June each year. We are still seeking keen volunteers for the 2021 season. The majority of the work this year can be done from the comfort of your own home. Join us!
We would love to welcome keen, community-minded Leaders in Training (LITs) to help with our anticipated summer sessions. Learn more about how to engage your child as a Junior or Senior LIT this summer.
Ken Danby Public School