In response to the continuously evolving COVID-19 pandemic
Office Hours/Programs Suspended
All our programs and Neighbourhood Support Worker office hours are temporarily cancelled until further notice.
Emergency Food Resources
- Please visit our our Food Cupboard page for hours and updates about how we are responding to COVID-19.
- We will notify you when we will be moving back to regular shifts asap via email, Facebook, and posted notice.
- The North End Harvest Market (NEHM) is providing curbside pick-up options as well as a produce delivery service on Wednesday afternoons/evenings. Grange Hill East residents can learn more and sign up via our page dedicated to NEHM.
Summer Camp-Style Programming
Our camp team is offering some stellar summer programming. Learn more on our camp page.
- If you need additional help to fill in forms, need to talk, or would like to support this emergency food initiative, please contact our Neighbourhood Support Worker (NSW) Bronwen Buck: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call/text: 519-820-9576
Parent Outreach Worker
- Cassandra, our Parent Outreach Worker, will be available via phone consultation. Her Thursday drop-in hours at 394 Auden Road are cancelled for the time being. In the meantime, feel free to connect with her via e-mail to set up an appointment: https://www.gheng.ca/about/team/
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Last updated: Aug. 4, 2020
The Grange Hill East Neighbourhood Group was formed in June 2004 to address various concerns of residents about the area where they live and to attempt to develop a feeling of community among the neighbours. We are a community based, non-profit organization, that potentially represents 5000+ families. We welcome residents and their voices to help us make decisions and empower people in our community. “We dream of a healthy, safe community where everyone feels at home.”Learn Now